to the Vitae* Clinic, Inc. The Vitae Clinic is a unique medical practice that provides women with state-of-the-art, holistic health care throughout their reproductive years and beyond. Our approach to health care uses NaProTECHNOLOGY
(Natural, Procreative Technology) — a highly effective medical science that treats the underlying causes of women’s health issues and works in concert with the natural cycle of fertility.
Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides
, D.O., Board Certified OB-GYN, FertilityCare™ Medical Consultant, FertilityCare™ Practioner and Medical Director of the Vitae Clinic, has special interests in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), recurrent miscarriage, minimally invasive surgery, and the diagnosis and treatment of infertility.
We offer comprehensive women’s healthcare from adolescence through menopause:
- Complete obstetric care for women and their babies — before conception, during pregnancy, delivery and postpartum services
- State-of-the-art ultrasound with 3D and 4D imaging
- Innovative treatments for fertility using NaProTECHNOLOGY™
- Experienced doula to help women have the best birth experience possible
- Ongoing classes/education in childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn care
- Well-woman exams
- High-risk prenatal care
- Treatment for health issues such as endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage, ovarian cysts, PMS and unusual bleeding
- Minimally-invasive surgery for gynecologic disorders
- Infertility Support Group (Sarah’s Hope)
you to call today for an appointment. We are committed to serving women’s healthcare needs in a sensitive, considerate and confidential environment.
Our staff welcomes patients of all faiths and backgrounds and we hold the dignity of every human being, born and unborn, in the highest regard.