Natural Family Planning
Contact the Austin Fertility Care Center at email@example.com
for information on upcoming Introductory Sessions and training in the Creighton Model Fertility Care System™.
The Couple to Couple League
The Creighton Model Fertility Care System™
We have a new set of childbirth classes starting every 2-3 months. All classes are taught by Christine Mesich at The Vitae Clinic. Classes are free; however, a donation may be made to The John Paul II Life Center to offset the costs of this program. For more information and to register call us at 512-458-6060.
- Body Mechanics and positions for pregnancy, labor and birth
- Overview of labor Birth video
- Comfort measures/ labor support – practical’s for the partner
- Stage One- terminology, signs of labor, length of labor, normal variations of labor, phases of stage 1
- Pain Management – Fear-tension-pain cycle; flight or flight;
- Gate control
- Anesthesia and Analgesia benefits and risks
- Labor Rehearsal
- Childbirth choices – induction, IV, EFM, Amniotomy, Episiotomy, Cesarean birth, Unexpected Outcomes
- Stage 2 – Info and position choices
- Stage 3 -Birth
- Comfort measures/ labor
- Relaxation and Breathing
- Postpartum – comfort measures, family dynamics/temperaments
- Newborns – Appearance
- Newborn Care (bathing, comforting, diapering, etc.)
- Labor Rehearsal
Infertility Support Group
The Rabboni Institute's free spiritual support program Sarah's Hope: Fertility and Recurrent Miscarriage Support and Healing is for couples struggling with fertility problems or pregnancy loss, featuring a monthly support group for women and an off-sight couple retreat.
First Wednesday of every month
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Vitae Clinic of Austin’s waiting room
Click here to listen to an interview by DeeAnn Smith with Dr. Cari Henry, Jen Crowley about Sarah’s Hope on Relevant Radio.